Asian Chicken Salad Recipe
Greetings diet friends. We know that salad diet is very important for your health and today we will give you the preparing tips of asian chicken salad recipe healthy and easy. If you are ready, let’s take a look below:
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 tablespoon of water
2 tablespoons white vinegar (rice vinegar)
5 tablespoons of sunflower oil
1 teaspoon of mustard
Asian Chicken Salad Recipe For Diet
Food materials for the salad:
2 chicken breasts
2 handfuls of fresh bean sprouts (avoid canned soybeans)
1 salad (batavia type or oak leaf)
-Preparation of the sauce:
* First of all, you should put the vinegar and the sugar in a bowl and mix until the sugar is dissolved. Add the mustard and mix sufficient.
* And then you need to add the oil in a net. Salt, pepper. The latest, add the water.
Asian Chicken Salad Recipe Easy and Fast
-Preparation of the salad:
* Firstly need to cut the chicken breasts into very thin parts (we can replace the chicken with shrimp). Brown the chicken over medium heat in very little oil (sesame or sunflower).
It must not brown, it must remain white.
* And then wash the salad and take about a quarter. Cut the leaves into very thin pieces. Then, peel the carrot and cut into julienne.
*After that, in a large soup dish, first put the cut salad, then the soy, the carrot julienne and latest, sprinkle the chicken. Pour the sauce over all of them.
* And, you can add some sesame seeds for decoration. Your amazing asian chicken salad is ready to taste! Enjoy your meal.
Small tip: the better the salad is, the better. Do not hesitate to put it in the fridge and put the sauce at the last moment.
If you need another article about chicken salad, you can click the “Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe For Diet” article. Bon appetit, so long!